Cultural Affairs Representative: Aubrey Sherman
Cultural Affairs Representative By-Laws
- Provide students various platforms to give feedback to the Senate relating to concerns about diversity, equity, inclusivity, and justice at the University.
- Research external organizational and institutional efforts in diversity, equity, inclusivity, and justice and deliver a report to the Senate and Administration each semester.
- Be a member of the DEIJ Coordinating Council and report Saint John’s Senate activities to the council as well as reporting council activities to SJS.
- Be a member of the Cultural Affairs Board and report Saint John’s Senate activities to the board as well as reporting board activities to SJS.
- Meet with the Director of Student Accessibility Services at least twice a Semester.
- Promote collaborations and working relationship with cultural clubs and organizations.
- To work with Administration and the DEIJ Council to promote and assist with the planning of large cultural events on campus.
- To perform the duties as listed under SJS By-Laws Article XI.
- To chair a DEIJ Committee and to sit on one other internal committee each semester.
- Delegate additional relevant DEIJ work interrelated with other Senators’ duties.