Student Activities Representative: Kameron Banner
Student Activities Representative By-Laws
- To co-chair, with the appropriate SBS member, all Joint Club Board (JCB) meetings, in accordance with the JCB guidelines in the Department of Student Activities & Leadership Development.
- To meet monthly with the AAB Chair to discuss club issues.
- To hold a Spring Information Gathering for all club leaders, before the close of the Spring Semester, in conjunction with the Student Activities and Leadership Development Office.
- To promote and facilitate discussion and awareness of club issues with the SJS.
- To be a SJS liaison to the Department of Student Activities & Leadership Development.
- To meet at least once every two months with the staff of the Student Activities & Leadership Development Department to discuss club issues and activities to report to the SJS.
- Meet at least once every two months with the Joint Director of Student Activities & Leadership Development.
- To chair the Student Activities Committee and to sit on one other internal committee each semester.