JB Chair: Eddie Caballero Gonzalez
JB Chairperson By-Laws
- To serve as JB representative on the Executive Council.
- To organize and chair all Judicial Board meetings.
- To organize and chair all Student Parking Appeals Board meetings.
- To organize and chair regular Constitutional Review Committee meetings.
- To organize and chair the Elections Committee.
- To take attendance at all JB meetings.
- To serve as the SJS liaison to Life Safety Services.
- To serve as the SJS representative for all student parking appeals issues.
- To hold office for the entirety of the academic year.
- To sit on two internal committees each semester.
- To be a voting member of the Budget Working Committee.
- To lead the Senate Leadership Experience in collaboration with all Board Chairs, duties are included but not limited to: organize guest speakers, coordinate potential team projects, and design SLE layout and procedure
- The JB Chair will have the primary interpretation of the Constitution which can, in the event of a dispute, be appealed to the President who has ultimate interpretation as stated in the SJS Constitution Article IX Section C.