Community Relations Representative: Gunnar Laughlin
Community Relations Representative By-Laws
- To serve as the SJS liaison to the St. Joseph City Council and regularly attend its meetings.
- To attend at least two Saint Joseph city council meetings per semester.
- To address off-campus student issues.
- To represent the SJS on legislative issues.
- To represent the SJS on the SJU Alumni Association.
- To represent the SJS to the Saint John’s Abbey.
- To represent the SJS to the Minnesota Association of Private College Students (MAPCS) if the sitting Senate chooses to pay dues to MAPCS.
- To organize one (1) community outreach event per Senate term.
- To be a voting member of the Student Parking Appeals Board.
- To chair the Community Outreach & Admissions Committee and to sit on one other internal committee each semester.