Academic Affairs Representative: Charlie Bills
Academic Affairs Representative By-Laws
- To represent the SJS at all Joint Faculty Assembly (JFA)/Joint Faculty Senate meetings.
- To sit on the Trustee Board Subcommittee of Academic Affairs.
- To appoint members of the JAB to serve on faculty subcommittees.
- To sit on the Academic Calendar committee and report back to the Senate after every meeting.
- To meet every semester with the Academic Dean to discuss upcoming academic goals
- To be a voting member of the Student Parking Appeals Board.
- To sit on the Bookstore Committee & the Student Success Center Committee.
- To chair the Academic Affairs Committee and to sit on one other internal committee each semester.