First Year Representatives: Cormac O'Connor, Charlie Mazanec, and Ilan White
First Year Represenatative By-Laws
- Represent first year students.
- To shadow the three Boards on rotation throughout the Fall semester and declare service to one board in the Spring if led to; and serve on at least one committee immediately after being elected.
- To shadow one Co-Funding Board meeting per semester.
- Be a voting member of the Senate after one meeting as an elected representative
- To sit on three internal committees each semester.
The views and opinions expressed in student organization pages are strictly those of the page authors. The contents of the pages have not been reviewed or approved by the College of Saint Benedict/Saint John's University.