SJS Vice President: Evan Mattson
Vice President By-Laws
- To plan a retreat at the beginning of each semester for the entire Senate.
- To serve as Parliamentarian.
- To lead goal setting and facilitation for the Senate.
- To chair the Capital Improvements Committee.
- To serve as the liaison between the Saint Ben’s Senate (SBS) and SJS.
- To lead candidate recruitment.
- To lead strategic planning/progress oversight for the SJS.
- To obtain and transfer transition notes for all positions ensuring smooth year to year transitions.
- To hold office for the entirety of the academic year.
- To oversee and serve as the liaison for outside news sources.
- To oversee, track, and confirm senator’s Senate Community Interactions (SCIs).
- To meet once a month with the SJU Dean of Students.
- To ensure the senate office is orderly, professional, and usable.
- To coordinate stipends for the Senate.