Executive Assistant: Luke Wille
Executive Assistant Job Duties
- To maintain mandatory attendance at all full SJS meetings.
- To serve as secretary for all full SJS meetings.
- To print and distribute agendas prior to all full SJS meetings.
- To print and distribute minutes for all full SJS meetings by the Thursday following that meeting.
- To be responsible for getting approved minutes to the Public Relations Assistant for posting on the SJS web page.
- To create Agendas for every meeting of the SJS and take down accurate minutes during the meeting.
- To keep Senate office clean and organized.
- To keep tack of office supplies and pertinent senate materials.
- To assist the Executive Board with recordkeeping and sharing of information within the senate.