Club Auditors: Adrion Sangster, Parker Scanlon, and Ernesto Lazaro
Club Auditors By-Laws
- To audit the clubs for which the Senator is responsible.
- To report any financial violations in any of these clubs to the Joint CFB and Administrative Assistant of SALD.
- To serve as a voting member of the Co-Funding Board (CFB).
- To serve as the SJS representative to the Joint Club Board (JCB) upon appointment by the AAB Chair.
- If an auditor is unfamiliar with the Senator’s weekly funding requests it is at the discretion of the board chairs to restrict voting rights to that Senator for the week.
- To sit on one internal committee each semester.