Chair: Trent Thompson
AAB Chairperson By-Laws
- To serve as the AAB representative on the Executive Council.
- To organize and co-chair all meetings of the CFB.
- To construct the funding and allocation guidelines which will be SJS By-Laws, Article II after approval by the AAB and the SJS.
- To ascertain that all approved actions of the CFB are faithfully executed.
- To authorize and sign account transactions for both SJS and approved club allocations in the event the appropriate board member is unable to.
- To be a voting member of the Budget Working Committee.
- To give a budget update at every executive council meeting.
- To hold office for the entirety of the academic year.
- To appoint one club auditor to serve as the SJS representative on the Joint Club Board.
- To update the Senate Alumni Database with the information of all graduating senators.
- To meet with the Treasurer bi-weekly to discuss the SJS budget.
- To send all funding expenditures for the week to The Record or other media outlets if The Record is not available, increasing our transparency with our funding of student activity fees.
- To keep club auditors accountable and retain the right to restrict their voting rights in coordination with their co-chair counterpart if an auditor is unfamiliar with their funding requests.
- To sit on one internal committee each semester.
- To lead the Senate Leadership Experience in collaboration with all Board Chairs, duties are included but not limited to: organize guest speakers, coordinate potential team projects, and design SLE layout and procedure.