Housing Timeline for New Students
We guarantee on-campus housing to first-year and transfer students. First-year students live in either St. Thomas or St. Mary Hall. Transfer students live in an appropriate location based on their year in school and availability. Please use the following steps:
1. Pay Enrollment Deposit
In early April, or within a week of paying the enrollment deposit, the Admissions Office sends new students their CSB/SJU email address login information. Use CSB/SJU email address login information to log in to the Housing Portal.
Priority Deadline: May 1
2. Apply for Housing (April 1 - June 1)
- Apply for on-campus housing through the Housing Portal.
- The username is everything before the "@" symbol in the student's CSB/SJU email address. The password is the same as that of the student's CSB/SJU email account.
- Login Instructions & Forms Guide
- Forms (Complete One):
- SJU First-Year Housing Questionnaire [New Students]
- SJU Transfer Student Housing Questionnaire [Transfer Students]
Living at Home
- Complete the appropriate questionnaire as indicated above.
- Apply to live at home as indicated by our Off-Campus Release Process.
- We consider requests to live at home with parents only after deposit payment.
3. Check Housing Status
- Check CSB/SJU email account for housing assignments and roommate information, sent by July 15.
- Contact roommate before arriving on campus.