Year Built: 1981
- Nov. 11, 1981: Groundbreaking
- September 1982: Completed
- Oct. 8, 1982: Dedication and Blessing
- 2008 - Kitchens, flooring, and furnishings
The Seton Apartments were built as a low cost, high energy efficient homes. The arrangement of the apartments was created to make Flynntown have the feeling of a neighborhood, to promote the community of campus. Each of the tow floors inside the apartment measures 21 x 23 feet for a total of 1000 square feet of living space. The apartments each house four students. On the upper (entrance) level, each unit has a kitchen, closet, dining and living areas; and, on the lower level, two two-person bedrooms with built-in closets and study desks, hallway linen closet and sink, separate bathroom and shower and a storage room. There are laundry facilities located in the McKeown Center.
Available Room Types:
- 5 Buildings
- 20 Four-person apartments
- Seton Apartment 31 - RA Apartment
Seton Apartment Area Layout
Website requires CSB/SJU username and password to access. If accessing from off-campus, you must put "ad\" in front of your username.
- Desk & chair
- MicroFridge Rental Available
- - Lofts cannot be ordered from Bedloft. Lofting equipment can be found in each bedroom.
- Full kitchen
- Table & chairs
- Wireless Internet access