Saint Gregory House
Saint Gregory House was designed by Father Gregory Steil, O.S.B., and constructed in 1907. It was designed to serve as the campus hospital and though renovated over time, it served that purpose until 1984. In 1984, the student health services were moved to the south wing of the main Quadrangle, and Greg House was renovated once again to provide undergraduate housing.
This property is listed in the National Register of Historic Places by the United States Department of the Interior.