Summer Conferences and Camps
- Every summer Saint John’s hosts a variety of conferences, retreats, sports and academic camps, meetings, banquets, and wedding receptions. We have a numerous amount of facilities both indoor and outdoor that can accommodate a wide variety of activates and programming. For a list of the spaces available on the Saint John’s campus, please see our Facilities Guide.
- The Refectory Dining Room is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner 7 days a week throughout the summer. For more information on dining at Saint John’s, please see Dining in our facilities guide.
- Whether you’re looking for coffee and snacks to accompany your meeting, a formal catered meal, or an evening social gathering our catering staff is prepared to meet your needs.
- *University policy: Saint John’s Dining Service Catering is the sole provider of food and beverage on campus.
- During the summer conference season (roughly mid-May through early August) the Saint John’s Events Office offers overnight lodging and accommodations to groups and individuals who are looking to stay on campus. For more information on summer housing at Saint John’s please see Summer Housing in our facilities guide.
For more information about hosting a summer conference or camp at Saint John’s please contact the Saint John’s Events Office at 320-363-2240 or fill out a Summer Conference, Camp, and Event Inquiry Form.