Please update your web browser or disable Compatibility View.

Dining Bucks Manage My ID

Dining Bucks - click here to --> Manage your account   

Dining Bucks can be used at any dining facility on either campus.  They are an easy way to make a purchase and not have to worry about carrying cash.

What is ManageMyID? is a website where students can view and/or manage a campus Meal plan account. It provides valuable information about account balances and spending history, while enabling deposits to a Dining Bucks account using a credit card.  ManageMYID displays meal plan account balances in real time. 

  • Check transaction histories
  • Make an online deposit into a Campus ID Dining Bucks account.  Students may deposit money to their Dining Bucks meal account via credit card from the convenience of their own computers. Deposits made to Dining Buck accounts are available immediately for use.

Bucks can be added in increments of $25, $50, $100 and $200 using your credit card.  Keep in mind that Student Meal plan accounts have an expiration date for bucks on account. Be sure to check the Meal Plan information to be certain you are not adding more than what you will use before the expiration date.

Students can also add Dining Bucks using cash or check.  Go to the SJU Dining Service office for this option. (Quad 131) 

Refund Policy:

Students:  All Dining Buck deposits made through Manage My ID are added to a student campus meal plan.  Dining Bucks purchased are non-refundable. Meal plans, meals and Dining Bucks, expire at the end of the academic year.   Remaining Dining Bucks will be completely forfeited at that time and is not eligible for a refund, rollover, gift card or anything that holds value or that may be used in exchange for goods/services.

Employee:   All Dining Buck deposits made through Manage My ID are added to an employee meal plan account and can be used as long as the individual is an employee of CSB/SJU.  Refunds are available to employees who leave employment at SJU/OSB.  The request for a refund needs to be in writing to the CSB or SJU Dining Service.  Refunds will be issued either via check or cash.   Requests for a refund need to be made within 6 months after departing.

How do I sign up?

Existing SJU Meal Plan holders can register for an MMID account.   First, a meal plan holder must register as a new user by using a University email address, password, and ID number.  Once registered, an email will be sent to the student confirming registration.  Use the confirming email message to access your meal plan account.

Who can add funds through the ManageMyID site?

Students have always had the option of adding Dining Bucks by stopping in the Dining Service office. is always on, so funds can be added to Dining Bucks anytime and be used immediately for food purchases.   While logged into Manage MyID site students can add funds to Dining Bucks using a credit card. Using the GUEST DEPOSIT feature, anyone can add funds.   In order to do this, the card holder must share their ID number with the person adding money to the meal plan account.

If you have any questions regarding ManageMyID, you can contact Dora Shay at 3487 or email [email protected]