Catering at SJU
The SJU Dining Services and Events commitment is to provide for the hospitality needs of the entire St. John’s Community in a context that includes courteous, friendly, and helpful service, by people who are willing to adapt to the needs of the customer, and yet be respectful of the resources available in our community.
Catering Guide - Menus and Pricing
Guidelines for Planning a Successful Event:
- Campus Catering is intended for activities and events sponsored by the Order of Saint Benedict Incorporated. The Saint John’s University Dining Service is the exclusive supplier of all food and beverage items for events on campus.
- It is the responsibility of the individual or group hosting an event to reserve the necessary space. This is done either through the Events Office by phone (320) 363-2240 or website SJU Events and Conferences. Please have the following information available when you call:
- Name of Organization
- Date & Time of Function with Beginning and Ending Times
- Room Requested & Physical Set Up of Room
- Number of Guests to be Accommodated
- Special Table Arrangements
- Appropriate Debit Account Number for Event
- Full Name, Address & Phone Number of Person to be billed
- Name, Address and Phone Number of Person Placing the Order
After the confirmation of your room, the events staff will assist in the planning of your catering event.