Home to America’s pastime on the campus of Saint John’s University is Becker Park, which is named after the new stadium's benefactors, Scott '77 and Julie Becker. Built in 2013, the stadium was known as Saint John's Field until it was renmaned Becker Park on May 7, 2016.
The Johnnies continue to extend a proud baseball tradition at Saint John’s Field, a tradition that dates back to 1907. The Johnnies have won 13 Minnesota Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (MIAC) regular-season titles in their 102 year history, the first coming in 1936.
CSB/SJU and outside groups interested in renting/reserving Becker Park, contact Nicci Malecha at 320-363-3296 or [email protected]