Fourth Quarter Retreat
The Fourth Quarter Retreat is a time for Junior and Senior Johnnies to spiritually prepare for life after Saint John's.
Johnnies will have this time to reflect on being leaders in their life outside of Saint John's by being grounded in their Benedictine spirituality. Join a crew of upperclassmen for one-night stay in the cabins of Camp JIM near Brainerd, Minnesota. Participants will have the opportunity to reflect, discuss their personal faith, and participate in small group discussions.
Depart: 4PM Friday, March 22nd
Return: 4PM Saturday, March 23rd
Transportation is provided
It is a weekend that poses the questions:
- In need of time away from school, work, and campus life?
- How can you carry what you've learned here at SJU into life after Collegeville?
- How has God played a role in your SJU experience?
- Who do you want to be after SJU?
- How are you going to approach the next steps on your life journey?