Search Results

How can I register for courses? Complete a data collection form. (NOTE: Please make sure you use the appropriate form.) Continuing education - for persons wishing to take 11 Banner Self-Service
Out of State/International Students Resources SJU Residential Life Policies and Procedures your PO Box number, you can find it either through Banner Web Self Service or the Online Phone Book.
Food, Campus Events, Campus Link/Bus Service, Gyms, Mail Services, Medical Services, Organizational Structure, Faculty Governance, Monks Where are the food service facilities located?
Satisfactory Academic Progress Requirements for Financial Aid Eligibility Withdrawals and Return of Financial Aid Students are required to be enrolled for 12 or more credits per semester to receive
Instructions on how to set up User, you will need to log on to Banner Self-Service. Authorized Users are people that the student sets up Go to the Web site:
Log in with your Network ID Once successfully logged in, choose Faculty Services enter as "IB" with no slash mark on Banner Web Self Service). The grade provided is considered a minimum achievement
FAQs for Accepted and Enrolled Students June 1 – CSB and SJU Housing June 30 – Priority deadline to accept loans via Banner Web Self Service. July 16 – Fall class schedule available online via Banner.
Student Employee/Team of the Year Supervisor Instructions for Web Time Entry "Web time" is a part of Banner Self Service that allows students to enter their hours on the web, and
need, register for courses using Banner Web Self-Service - fire, flood, labor disputes, interruption of utility services, acts of God, civil disorder and war
What type of form are you Is it the 1st week of the semester? Use BannerWeb Self-Service to add/drop all courses. Request for verification of enrollment (Electronic) - request through Banner Web