Withdrawal from College

Any student who decides to discontinue either during the semester or between semesters must complete the proper withdrawal form with their Residence Director at Saint Benedict's or with the Campus Life Office at Saint John's.

No official record of attendance for that term is kept if a student withdraws from school during the first three cycles of the semester. Students who withdraw from school after that date, but before the final 16 class days of the semester, receive a grade of "W" for all courses registered for that semester. Official withdrawal during the last 16 class days of any semester is not possible.

Students who have withdrawn from Saint Benedict's or Saint John's and intend to return to continue their studies may apply for readmission to the colleges. Consult the Admission Office for further information.

See also Academic Catalog: Withdrawal from College