School of Theology
Registration for current students:
- Dropping or Adding a class
- ILP Form (Independent Learning Project)
(This form is to be filled out online. It will be forwarded automatically to your faculty moderator for approval)
Registration for new or readmitting students:
- Data Collection form for New or Readmitting Graduate Students - for Graduate students taking a class at SOT
Students intending to audit a course (earn no credit) are required to complete an Audit Change of Status Form during the first week of class. Auditors are expected to attend all regular classes. A student who first registers for credit may change to auditor status any time during the first four class weeks. A student who first enrolls for auditor status may change to credit status only during the first class week.
SPECIAL NOTE: Courses audited are not included in determining the total credits earned toward a major or degree or the cumulative grade point average. However, the credit value of any course audited is computed in the assessment of tuition.
Office use only:
- Advanced Standing
- Discontinued Graduate/Divinity Student Form (Withdrawal)
- Incomplete extension
- SOT drop/withdraw form (internal use only - students see link above)