Please update your web browser or disable Compatibility View.

Majors & Minors

Students may change their intended majors or minors by filling out a request and returning it to the CSB Registrar's Office, to the attention of Denise or by sending an e-mail to:

This DOES NOT replace the formal process which takes place early in the spring semester of the sophomore year before registration as a junior.

If you have any questions, please call Denise at 320-363-5158 or send an e-mail to

Send written requests to:

College of Saint Benedict/Saint John's University
Registrar's Office - Attention: Denise
37 South College Avenue
St. Joseph, MN 56374