Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Entering grades online
- Why are my incomplete grades missing?
- Grade changes
- Official grading policy
- How do I approve an online form request?
- Common Curriculum requirements
- Final Exam Schedule
- Where can I get class rosters or other reports?
- Previous class schedules
When you enter grades on your roster, after hitting "submit" you will come to a second screen where you are asked to verify the incomplete. You must hit submit a second time for the incomplete to post to the student's record. If you omit the second step, the incomplete will not post & the grade will show as blank.
Grade changes cannotbe made through Banner. A grade change can be submitted using our online forms:
See Faculty Grading
- Click on the link embedded in the email message you received. Indicate your decision, type your name (signature) & submit.
- You can also review all pending form approvals in Forms Manager.
Department chairs and coordinators have access to many useful reports through the Online Department Reports.
If you need more complex lists or reports, submit a Data Request.
See Previous Class Schedules dating back to Fall 2001