Updating a Major or Minor

Students may update their intended majors or minors by filling out a request.

This DOES NOT replace the formal acceptance to a major process which takes place early in the spring semester of the sophomore year before registration as a junior. If you have questions on this process, see Acceptance to Major.

If you have any additional questions:

Denise Laudenbach
(320) 363-5158
[email protected]

Send written requests to:

College of Saint Benedict/Saint John's University
Registrar's Office - Major/Minor Update Request
PO Box 5511
Collegeville, MN 56321