How to read your Degree Works Worksheet
The following credit total hours are required for graduation
- Overall = 124 credits
- Upper division = 40 of the 124 credits
Common Curriculum requirement(s)
- You must take an appropriately designated course through CSB/SJU.
- Substitution forms can be found at: http://www.csbsju.edu/registrar/current-students/student-forms.
Major or Minor requirement(s)
- Review your declared Major(s)/Minor(s) requirements.
- You must take the course(s) noted or make arrangements with the Chairperson of the department to take a different course.
- Any deviation from the major/minor requirements listed on Degree Works must be documented on a substitution form and approved by the department chair. Substitution forms can be found at: http://www.csbsju.edu/registrar/current-students/student-forms.
- All transfer courses for the Common Curriculum or elective credit must be pre-approved by completing a Summer or Transfer Course Review Request.
- All transfer coursework for a major or minor requirement must be pre-approved by the Department Chairperson via this same procedure.
- An official transcript is required and should be sent to: Registrar's Office, Attn: Barb Novak, 37 S. College Ave., St. Joseph, MN 56374.
- Substitutions for transfer coursework will not appear in Degree Works until an official transcript with an appropriate final grade is received.
Contact your instructor to determine what you must do to complete the course.
If you have additional questions, please contact:
SJU Registrar's Office
E: [email protected]