- Internship experiences assist students in evaluating a variety of career goals.
- Students practice responsibility for their own career development.
- Classroom learning is enhanced by the thoughtful integration of field experiences.
Semester Internships: POLS 397
Recent Graduate Careers
- Director of Scheduling/Deputy assistant to President Obama
- Executive Assistant, Office of Congressman Erik Paulsen
- Staff Assistant at U.S. House of Representatives
- Law Clerk at Charles County State's Attorney's Office, attended George Washington University Law School ‘14
- Press Assistant at Senator Pat Toomey
- Political-Military Officer at U.S. Department of State
- Director, Federal Government Affairs at Mayo Clinic
- Teaching Assistant to former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright at Georgetown University & Attending Georgetown Grad School
- Research Consultant for the DFL House Caucus at the Minnesota House of Representatives
- Director of Education & Workforce Development, Policy & Elections - Minnesota Chamber of Commerce