CAMPUS ALERT: Due to the weather, all evening classes at CSB and SJU are canceled. The LINK bus will run on its regular schedule until 5 p.m. and then every hour on the hour for the remainder of the evening, weather permitting. Pre-scheduled campus and community events and college/university sponsored events scheduled at off campus locations may continue at the discretion of the divisional VP.
New to syruping at Saint John's? The links below help summarize the history and current production of maple syrup at Saint John's. Use the links to the left for more information on how to get involved!
- Description of the maple syrup making process at St. John's - by W. Kieffer, O.S.B.
- Maple Syrup Production at St. John's University. History and Sustainability by Jesse Barr (Environmental Studies Practicum; pdf file)
- Anishinabe Legend
- Didjaknow......? (maple trivia)
- Biology of Maple Sap Flow - a lab written for Plant Physiology (BIOL327) by SG Saupe
- Physiology of Maple Sap - Instructions for Tour Guides - by SG Saupe
- Analysis of Maple Sap Data - Spring 2000 - SG Saupe