Sustaining Membership Form
All the Outdoor University member benefits now made hassle-free!
Complete the form below to get started.
CSB/SJU Employees: Consider an automatic payroll deduction!
Complete the appropriate form and return to the Outdoor University office.
*No minimum donation, no credit cards, no expiration dates*
Suggested Annual Membership Donations:
- Student (up to 3 years after graduation): $10
- Individual: $25
- Family: $40
- Supporting: $75
- Steward: $100
- Minimum Sustaining Donation: $10 (monthly or annually)
Sustaining member benefits include:
- All the regular member benefits
- Uninterrupted support for Saint John's Outdoor University and the Abbey Arboretum
- Option to contribue on a monthly or a yearly basis
- Donation is automatically charged
- Your payment method and amount can be changed at any time
- No more renewal letters!
*We will contact you when your credit card expires to invite you to renew your sustaining support.
For additional information, email OutdoorU@csbsju.edu or call 320.363.3163
ESTABLISH A SUSTAINING MEMBERSHIP
- Choose your payment method
- Select your contribution amount
- Choose monthly or annual payments
OTHER WAYS TO CONTRIBUTE
- Standard Membership
- Buy a seat on the bus!
- Land Legacy Fund
- Environmental Education Endowment
Your contribution to Saint John's Outdoor University is
tax-deductible. Saint John's University will mail you a confirmation letter of your contribution complete with tax information. For more information, or to ask a question, please contact us.