Where art and nature invite you for a walk.
Sunday, October 14, 2018 | 1:00-4:00 p.m.
Take I-94 to the Saint John's University exit (#156). Turn south toward the Saint John's campus. Signs directing you to the event will be posted beginning at the 4-way stop. Trail activities begin near the Abbey Guesthouse and Saint John's Preparatory School, buildings 7 and 8 on the campus map.
Spend the afternoon hiking in the woods of Saint John's Abbey Arboretum as you enjoy the fall colors, artwork, live music, nature activities, and more along the Chapel Trail - rain or shine! NO PETS AND NO BIKES. While we love them too, they are not allowed in the Abbey Arboretum.
Activities offered in 2017:
At the Stella Maris Chapel
- Musical acts throughout the day
On the trails
- Various musical acts
- Slackline demonstrations
- Up North Animal Encounters petting zoo
- Ed Kwon magicican
- Dan Mondloch painting
- Larry Schug poetry
- HopeHoopsAlot - hula hoop performance
- Bark and leaf rubbing
- Bonfire with live music and light refreshments
- "The ever-changing canvas painting"
CSB/SJU Art Club
- Acorn collection
- Science of fall foliage
- Saint John's Prep World Club cultural displays and activities
- Lawn games
- And MORE!