Wilderness Advanced First Aid
Tuesday-Saturday, May 20-24, 2014
A 5-day hands-on training in Wilderness Advanced First Aid (WAFA). Training will be provided by staff from the Wilderness Medicine Training Center.
- $350 Wilderness Advanced First Aid
May be used to recertify a current WFR or WEMT.
- None (provide your own)
- $28.50/person/night (double room), 4 nights-$114
- $39.50/person/night (single room), 4 nights-$158
- None (provide your own).
- Campus meals can be purchased at the time of service.
- Daily meal rates: breakfast ($8.50), lunch ($10), dinner ($11.25).
- Dining facility is an all-you-can-eat, buffet style facility.
- Purchase a 10-meal punch card to be used at campus dining facility ($97).