The department scheduler is responsible for organizing the space required to highlight student research and creative works for their entire program/department. As the scheduler, you will be asked to do a few different things to facilitate your presentations:
Room Reservation Requests
- Room reservations will begin on January 30. Please complete the correct form for either CSB reservations or SJU reservations.
- At that time, we ask that departments discuss amongst staff and faculty members who will serve as the ONE Scholarship & Creativity Day scheduler. This person will reserve spaces, as well as be the contact for questions concerning your department's needs and scheduling students' abstracts amongst designated, departmental spaces on-campus.
- When you submit your reservation request, please wait for a confirmation email from the Events Offices indicating that the space is officially yours. Simply submitting the room reservation request does not guarantee you the space.
- Department Schedulers should plan for set-up/takedown time in their room reservations.
- CSB Room Request Form
- SJU Room Request Form
- Once the student abstract portal is opens on February 27, and abstracts are by a student or an advisor, you will receive an email asking you to schedule the submission by selecting, "Click here to complete the form." You will be asked to provide the following (please contact Events on either campus if you have forgotten where you have scheduled your departmental presentations):
- Building or Virtual
- Room number or Zoom link
- Start time of presentation. Large poster session presentations are assigned automatically for 8:30-10 a.m. Other presentations cannot be booked during the large poster session to encourage attendance for our poster session.
- Presentations must be scheduled by April 14.
- Student registration ends on April 7.
- Faculty advisors must approve abstracts by April 12.
- View a complete list of abstracts awaiting your finalization!
If you have any questions about the process or if you encounter problems scheduling please email [email protected].