To help incoming students transition to college life and introduce them to academic and campus life on the College of Saint Benedict and Saint John's University campuses.
- Getting to know your Orientation Leaders and group through various activities
- Community lunches
- Dinner hosted by the Presidents of CSB and SJU respectively
- Getting to know your residential community
- Evening Social Programming
- Fun, interactive, and informative presentations
- Welcome from the Monastic Communities
- Meet-a-Prof sessions
The candle lighting ceremony during the CSB President's Dinner is always a highlight for new Bennies.
We are excited to announce that the CSB/SJU cable TV system has new digital channels!
See our channel line-up (In order to receive digital channels you will need a TV with a QAM digital tuner or a QAM digital-to-analog converter box)
New to campus or bringing a TV for the first time and wondering what you need to connect?
Move in day information
Students will be assigned a move in time based on their housing assignments. We ask that you move in during your assigned time, which will be either the first time slot from 8 a.m.-11 a.m. or the the second time slot from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Moving in during your assigned time slot will allow us to help you move in quickly with ease.
Throughout move in, there are plenty of activities to keep parents and students busy exploring the campuses including:
- Parent Information Sessions
- Community Picnic
- Resource Fair
- Family Liturgy