Jay and Rose Phillips Family Foundation
The Jay and Rose Phillips Family Foundation will award 5 scholarships to Minnesota Private College juniors this fall. The scholarship provides the following to each recipient:
- $5,000 Scholarship for 2000-01
- $4,000 Summer Stipend (self-designed community service project the summer of 2001 - must be done in Minnesota)
- $5,000 Scholarship for 2001-02
be entering the junior year;
be a U.S. citizen
have an academic record with a minimum GPA of 2.75;
have demonstrated financial need;
have demonstrated community and campus leadership;
have an interest in and a history of participation in community service;
have a determination to serve disadvantaged people; and
make a commitment to fulfill a summer community service project in the summer following their junior year.
Applications are available at the Financial Aid Offices at CSB (Main 244) and SJU (Quad 149.)
American Dietetic Association Scholarship
- Scholarship Application Deadline: mid-February
- Eligibility information and the application form can be downloaded from the ADA Web site.
The American Society for Healthcare Food Service Administrators: Dorothy Killian Scholarship Program
- Scholarship Application Deadline: March 1.
- Eligibility: Candidate must be enrolled in four-year Food Service? Dietetic Management Program at an accredited University in the United States. Students not enrolled at the time of application (i.e. still in high school) are not eligible.
- Award: $1,000 for one year. Can reapply for a second year.
- For more information contact the Nutrition Department.