1. Complete the Mentor registration form.
2. Have at least one phone conversation before "Polidazzle" event.
3. Meet the mentee(s) once for informational interviews about your education and career.
4. If possible, attend the eleventh annual "Polidazzle" event, date and location TBD.
5. Offer three names for your mentee to follow up with other informational interviews.
6. Offer mentees a variety of other opportunities such as job shadowing, invitations to events, email exchange on class assignments, papers, meetings over coffee, etc.
7. If possible, participate in the Spring wrap-up and debriefing session, date and location TBD.