Information Literacy and Library Research Tutorials
- General Library Research Tutorial
- This tutorial consists of six modules designed to help you develop your information-seeking and evaluation skills. It is the same content (made publicly available) that students are introduced to in our Learning Foundations Canvas modules.
Tutorials on YouTube
- CSB/SJU Libraries YouTube Channel
- Tutorials to help you use our collections, services, and resources.
- Instructional Technology YouTube Channel
- Includes iTech tutorials and instructions for checking out media equipment in the Libraries.
Guide on the Side Tutorials
- Academic Search Premier
- Finding Books in the Library Catalog
- Library Website (Note: Used to train new library student employees.)
- EndNote Guide
- Instructions for using EndNote and Cite While You Write to collect and manage citations.