Your comments are valuable to our Journey Group experiences. They support what is effective and help us provide improvements to ensure that the sessions will be prayerful and open to the action of the Spirit. We invite you to discuss the survey questions listed below with your co-facilitator. After your discussion, I ask that one of you complete the following survey.
Many thanks for your service to our students and to the quality of the Journey Group experiences.
Sister Sharon Nohner OSB
Coordinator of Journey Groups
And Director of Campus Ministry
College of Saint Benedict
Please discuss the following:
- Your Name
- Your Co-Facilitator's Name
- Year of the students in your group? (1st Year, Sophomore, Juniors, Seniors)
- List the names of the students in your group.
- List the name(s) of the student(s) in your group who will not be participating in spring 2008. Indicate the reason for their absence (i.e. studying abroad, student teaching, internship, etc).
- How many sessions have you had?
- On average how many students have been participating in each session (i.e. 3 out of 5 students, 3 out of 4 students, 2 out of 3 students, etc.).
Assessment of your Group Experience
Rate each of the following questions (1 for low, 2 for average, 3 for high)
- Quality of students' preparation for the sessions
- Quality of sharing by students
- Quality of responding by the students (How well do they ask exploratory questions?)
- Satisfaction with the reflection/sharing guides used thus far for this semester
- Explain/describe the basis of your rating. Which session(s) were particularly challenging and why.
- Room/location for your sessions
- Food for your sessions
- Making arrangements for your sessions.
- List 2 words or phrases to describe your experience in your Journey Group this semester.
- Note any questions/issues you have regarding your Journey Group.