Hynes Scholars Application
Application Open Feb 19 - March 16
Application & Interview Timeline:
- Monday, February 19 2018: Application Opens
- Friday, March 16, 2018: Application Closes
- March 22nd - 24th 2018: Ongoing Interviews
- Friday March 30th 2018: Decision Day (via email)
What do you need for the Online Application?
- Current Resume
How do you submit an application?
- Forms Manager form: https://www.csbsju.edu/forms/EKJDH5C6Y2
Hynes Scholars will be expected to commit to participate in the cohort throughout the entire academic year, in the following ways:
- Engage in group meetings every two weeks on Thursday nights from 4:30-6:30pm (*you must have this time free in your schedule in order to participate in the cohort!)
- Engage in 1-2 group events one to two times every month
- Attend the fall and spring retreat
- Engage in a book group on a variety of gender and leadership topics
- Engage in a Scholarship & Creativity Day Project
- Opportunity to attend, the National Conference for College Women Student Leaders (NCCWSL) held annually in June in Washington D.C.
- Opportunity to continue the Hynes Scholars tradition through coordiriating the new cohort during your Junior and or Senior year