Undergraduate Student Profile
- Table 10: Undergraduate Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) Enrollment
- This table provides information on CSB/SJU's Full-Time Equivalent Enrollment and comparison information to the Minnesota Private College Council for the most recent 10 years.
This tables uses the a federal formula to integrate part-time students at a proportional rate to calculate FTE, and is therefore different than Table 11's Headcount Enrollment.
Not sure which to use? Contact IRA and we can help determine which meets your needs.
Download Table 10 as a PDF.
- Table 11: Undergraduate Headcount Enrollment
- This table provides an overview of CSB/SJU's enrollment as a headcount total for the most recent 10 years and a comparison to Minnesota Private Colleges.
This tables uses a headcount total, and doesn't factor in part-time or special enrollment at different rates, making it different than Table 10's FTE Enrollment.
Not sure which to use? Contact IRA and we can help determine which best meets your needs.
Download Table 11 as a PDF.
- Table 12: Undergraduate Headcount Enrollment by Class Level
- This table further examines headcount enrollmment by class level.
Download Table 12 as a PDF.
- Table 13: Undergraduate Headcount Enrollment by Race/Ethnicity
- This table further examines headcount enrollmment by race & ethnicity.
Download Table 13 as a PDF.
- Table 14: Geographic Profile of Undergraduate Students
- This table further examines headcount enrollmment by geographic distribution.
Download Table 14 as a PDF.
- Table 15: Undergraduate Student Housing Status
- Table 15 assesses the percentage of students living in on-campus housing.
Download Table 15 as a PDF.