Admission and New Entering Student Profile (2022-23)
- Download the Admission and New Entering Student Profile Section as a PDF here
- Download the Admission and New Entering Student Profile Section as a PDF here.
- Table 1: Admission, Applicants, Acceptances, and Deposits
- Table 1 provides historical data regarding admissions at CSB and SJU.
Download Table 1 as a PDF.
- Table 2: Admission Applicants and Yield Rates by Gender
- This table provides a different look at the admissions of CSB and SJU, providing an applications per enrolled student figure and comparative information to the Minnesota Private College Council Institutions.
Download Table 2 as a PDF.
- Table 3: New Entering Students by Gender
- Table 3 provides historical data regarding the new entering student enrollment, as well as comparison and market share information with respect to the Minnesota Private College Council institutions.
Download Table 3 as a PDF.
- Table 4: ACT Composite Scores of New Entering Students
- This table provides information regarding the ACT score information of new entering students.
Download Table 4 as a PDF.
- Table 5: High School Rank and GPA of New Entering Students
- This table provides high school rank and GPA of the new entering student cohort.
Download Table 5 as a PDF.
- Table 6: Personal and Family Characteristics of New Entering Students
- Table 6 provides summary information from the New Entering Student Survey regarding personal and family demographic information.
Download Table 6 as a PDF
- Table 7: Omitted from Fact Book
- Removed from Fact Book
- Table 8: Geographic Profile of New Entering Students
- Table 8 provides information regarding the geographic profile of which states new entering CSB and SJU students come from.
Download Table 8 as a PDF
- Table 9: MN Regional Profile of New Entering Students
- Because over 80% of new entering CSB and SJU students come from Minnesota, this table provides further context as the state's regional profile of said students.
Download Table 9 as a PDF.