Course Proposal Forms
Integrations Curriculum Overview - How to apply for designations
Spring 2021 course deadlines
January 31, 2020: If you are submitting a new course to be taught during Spring 2021, please complete the New Course Proposal form. The deadline for submission of a new course (a course not already in the catalogue) is January 31, 2020. If you are also applying for a curricular designation for the course, please submit that designation at this time as well.
March 8, 2020: If you are applying for a designation for an existing class under the new Integrations Curriculum, the forms appear below. The submission deadline for classes with a designation from the Integrations Curriculum offered in Spring 2021 is March 8, 2020.
Fall 2021 course deadlines
September 1, 2020: New course proposals due (a course not already in the catalogue). If you are also applying for a curricular designation for the course, please submit that designation at this time as well.
October 15, 2020: Curriculum designation proposals due for existing classes.
Cultural and Social Difference (Note: All faculty teaching a class with this designation must submit an individual proposal.)
- Cultural and Social Difference: Identity Form
- CSD Identity Rubric
- CSD Identity Course Development and Teaching Guidelines
- Collaboration DEAL Reflection Prompt
- Sample CSD:I Proposal
- Catalogue Course Description
- Engagement Guidelines
- ARTE form
- ARTE Prompt & Rubric
- BEN form
- BEN Prompt & Rubric
- EXP form
- EXP Prompt & Rubric
- GLO form
- GLO Prompt & Rubric
- Theological Explorations form
- Theological Explorations Rubrics
- Theological Explorations Course Development and Teaching Guidelines
Ways of Thinking
- Abstract Structures_ Way of Thinking
- Artistic Expressions_ Way of Thinking
- Human Experience_ Way of Thinking
- Natural World_ Way of Thinking
- Social World_ Way of Thinking