Microsoft Teams is a collaboration-centered workspace solution. It allows you and your group to share documents, chat, and have instant video meetings. Teams brings people, conversations, files, and tools into one place to allow for a seamless collaboration work flow. CSB and SJU Students, staff and faculty have access to Teams through their network accounts.
IT SUPPORT KNOWLEDGEBASE ARTICLES
- Steps to Create a Microsoft Teams Site
- Microsoft Teams Basics
- Using Break Out Rooms
- Adding External Users to a Team
- Add Group Tags
- Live Captioning in Microsoft Teams
- Hosting Live Events in Microsoft Teams
- Using Teams as a Backup to Zoom
MICROSOFT TEAMS TRAINING
Training workshops are offered for Microsoft Teams on a regular basis. Check out our Training Workshops web page for more information.