Email Mary Geller to view these books.
Diversity Mosaic Books - The Complete Resource for Establishing a Successful Diversity Initiative: Everything you need to implement a successful diversity initiative.
- checklists, template, guides and forms that simplify each step
- complete training workshops for both manager and individual employees
- 360 degree assessments, instructions for taking assessments, self-scoring instructions, observer forms, and takeaways such as graphically represented cornerstone concepts, which are also available in bulk for wide-scale administration.
Participant Workbook for Managers
- Designed to help people who manage others and set policy at all levels to develop knowledge, awareness, and skills required by leaders in creating a truly inclusive organization.
Participant Workbook for all Employees
- Designed to help employees in all positions and areas of an organization develop knowlege, awareness, and skills for valuing diversity and creating a truly inclusive environment. The workbook will also help participants understand their organization's diversity initiative and their role in supporting it.
Why Are All the Black Kids Sitting Together in the Cafeteria? And Other Conversations About Race by Beverly Daniel Tatum, Ph.D.
The Engaged Sociologist - Connecting the Classroom to the Community by Kathleen Korgen and Jonathan M. White
A Complete Guide to Rubrics - Assessment made easy for teachers, K-College by Audrey M. Quinlan
The Conflict and Communication Activity Book - 30 High-Impact Training Exercises for Adult Learners by Bill Withers and Keami D. Lewis
Teaching and Assessing Intercultural Communicative Competence by Michael Byram
Shared Futures - Global Learning and Liberal Education by Kevin Hovland
Assessing Global Learning - Matching Good Intentions with Good Practice by Caryn McTighe Musil
Four Skills of Cultural Diversity Competence - A Process for Understanding and Practice by Mikel Hogan
Assessing Campus Diversity Initiatives - A Guide for Campus Practitioners by Mildred Garcia, Cynthia A. Hudgins, Caryn McTighe Musil, Michael T. Nettles, William E. Sedlacek, and Daryl G. Smith