The leader toolkit includes resources to assist CSB/SJU management.
You will find resources to assist with recruitment, performance management, and more.
Who should I contact in HR?
We have introduced a Human Resources Partner model. This means that based on your department, you have a primary contact within HR for all of your needs. Click here to see who your contact is.
- Search Advocate Program
- Chair/Search Committee Recruitment Process
- Online Recruitment System (NEOGOV) Managers and Search Committee Login
- Online Recruitment System (NEOGOV) Applicant Review Help
- Screening Criteria Matrix Definitions
- Screening Criteria Matrix Template
- Applicant Evaluation Form Template
- Recruitment Summary Form
- CSB/SJU Temporary/Provisional Agreement
- Onboarding Supervisors Guide
- CSB Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
- SJU Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
- CSB/SJU Inclusion Visioning Statement
Performance Review Process
- Support Staff in Designated Departments
- Administrative and Support Staff
- Six Month Orientation Review
Professional Development Forms
- Employee Change Authorization Form
- Employee Stipend Form
- CSB/SJU Accident/Incident Report
- Worker's Compensation Protocol - CSB/SJU
Please contact your HR Partner with requests for a review of your department structure or specialized training for your team.