2015 Grads Honors Thesis Deadlines
Below is a list of important deadlines. For more detailed information please see the Handbook.
By October 15 (Fall term) or March 15 (Spring term):
By December 15th (Fall term) or May 5 (Spring term):
- All three members of your Thesis Committee
- Chair of your major department
By February 15:
Your Thesis advisor will submit a Progress Report to the Honors Thesis Director.
By April 15:
Complete defense of thesis. Revise your thesis accordingly, taking into account comments and editorial changes recommended by your committee.
By May 1:
ALL of the following steps MUST be completed by this date for you to be recognized with All-College Honors and/or Distinction.
- Deliver one paper copy of the thesis with all prescribed revisions, including the signature page, to Mary Tamm, Honors Program Coordinator, Quad 451.
- An electronic copy of the thesis (minus the signature page) must also be provided. If the nature of your final thesis does not allow electronic submission, special arrangement must be made with the Thesis Program Director, Emily Esch.
- Complete Self-Evaluation form, submit to Thesis Advisor for his or her evaluation, and deliver the completed form to Mary Tamm, Honors Program Coordinator, Quad 451.