Career EXPO - History
The history panel is always the first Wednesday in November, 1 - 2 pm, Gorecki 120. This event is facilitated by Dr. Jonathan Nash.
Panelists talk about skills they developed as a history major and how important they are to a successful career. Discussions will focus on campus opportunities, the highlights and challenges of work, and advice on how to stand out in your application process.
- John Chromy '64 (HIST), Retired Vice President, Global Communities
- Tom Laird '91 (HIST), Managing Partner, Laird Capital, LLC
- Patricia Moen '00 (HIST), Director of Strategic Implementation, Caminar Latino
- Brigid Murphy '89 (HIST), City Administrator, City of Cold Spring
- Nicole Pitts '08 (HIST), Underwriter, Zurich Insurance