Career EXPO - History
The history panel is always the first Wednesday in November, 1 - 2 pm, Gorecki 120. This event is facilitated by Dr. Jonathan Nash.
Panelists will talk about skills they developed as a history major and how important they are to a successful career. Discussions will focus on campus opportunities, the highlights and challenges of work, and advice on how to stand out in your application process.
Enjoy History? Discover Careers!
Wednesday, November 6, 2019
- John Chromy '64 (HIST), Retired Vice President, Global Communities
- Tom Laird '91 (HIST), Managing Partner, Laird Capital, LLC
- Patricia Moen '00 (HIST), Director of Strategic Implementation, Caminar Latino
- Brigid Murphy '89 (HIST), City Administrator, City of Cold Spring
- Nicole Pitts '08 (HIST), Underwriter, Zurich Insurance