Remove Registration Hold
A registration hold will be placed on a student’s account if they do not submit their CSB and SJU Health Form/Vaccinations by the deadline of June 15 (if starting classes in August) or February 1 (if starting classes in January).
To remove a registration hold complete the following steps.
- Open the non-compliant email message that was sent to your CSB and SJU email address.
- Click on the link in the email to view the form/vaccinations you need to complete.
- Complete the form/vaccinations.
- Submit the form/vaccinations to Health Services via:
- Email: [email protected]
- Fax: 320-363-6396
- Hand deliver to a Health Services Clinic (Lottie Hall 010, CSB or Mary Hall 001, SJU)
- Allow Health Services 24 hours to update your vaccination status.
- Health Services will inform the Registrar’s Office once you are in compliance, and they will remove the hold.