The Research and Grants Office assists the College of St. Benedict/St. John’s University community in searching for funding opportunities, proposal development, and award administration.
We assist with:
- Brainstorming project ideas
- Finding funding opportunities
- Determining eligibility and interpreting proposal guidelines
- Researching funders and funded proposals and connecting with program officers
- Proposal development
- Developing budgets
- Approvals and proposal submission
- Managing awards
If you have a project idea or funding opportunity in mind, reach out to the Research and Grants Office as soon as possible. We're here to support you.