The Research and Grants Office assists the College of St. Benedict/St. John’s University community in searching for funding opportunities, proposal development, and award administration.
We assist with:
- Brainstorming project ideas & goals
- Finding funding opportunities
- Determining eligibility and interpreting proposal guidelines
- Researching funders and funded proposals and connecting with program officers
- Planning projects
- Proposal development
- Developing budgets
- Approvals and proposal submission
- Understanding and complying with requirements of the award
- Managing the project to ensure its successful completion
Staff in the Research and Grants Office can provide tailored support at any point in the proposal development process. Reach out early to discuss their ideas for innovative projects and programs, research and scholarship, curriculum and faculty development, and more. The Research and Grants Office staff are a resource for faculty, providing guidance on program guidelines, finding answers to questions, coordinating the proposal preparation, keeping track of deadlines, and assisting in ways that make the process smoother for faculty members.
If you have a project idea or funding opportunity in mind, reach out to the Research and Grants Office as soon as possible. We're here to support you.