Applicants interested in any of CSB’s three graduate nursing programs should apply through NursingCAS, an online, centralized application service for nursing programs.
Priority acceptance given to applications submitted by February 15th. General applications open through July 1st.
You will need to include the following application materials to apply to all graduate nursing programs at the College of Saint Benedict. Note: Application materials will need to be verified by NursingCAS. Please allow a minimum of 7-10 days to go through the application process.
- Application for admission. Apply at NursingCAS
- Written Statement. We provide a question in the application.
- Official transcripts from all previous college level work.
- Recommendations. Please provide TWO letters of recommendation.
- Proof of MN Nursing License plus any additional certifications.
MSN Program – Leadership and Education for Practice, 4+1 Option
If you are already a nursing student at the College of Saint Benedict and Saint John’s University, save time by submitting our short Accelerated MSN Application!
Accelerated MSN Application