Start your Search
Want to learn more? Here are your first steps:
- Formulate your argument for studying abroad: Why Study Abroad?
- View the Study Abroad 101 video session.
- Attend the Study Abroad Fair.
- Checkout the semester and short-term study abroad programs on the CGE website.
- Connect with Study Abroad Ambassadors.
- Browse through photos of students' experiences abroad on our Flikr pages.
- Work with your advisor to fit study abroad into your four year plan.
- Consider a work, intern or volunteer opportunity.
- Take a look at external study abroad options.
We strongly recommend viewing the online Study Abroad 101 advising session video to get you started on the right path. You may discover opportunities you didn't know existed or hadn't considered.
Following the Study Abroad 101 session, appointments can be scheduled with CGE by emailing [email protected] or calling (320) 363-5952 for further questions.
Also, remember to attend one of our Study Abroad 201 advising sessions to receive help on your semester study abroad application and interview process!