Fall 2021 Study Abroad Community Standards
COLLEGE OF ST. BENEDICT/ST. JOHN’S UNIVERSITY
As a student on an upcoming Fall 2021 study abroad program, you will be among the first group of CSB/SJU students to return to study abroad since the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic. Study abroad in Fall 2021 will require a high degree of flexibility as well as respect for your local host community and your CSB/SJU study abroad community.
As a student on a Fall 2021 CSB/SJU study abroad program, I understand that:
- I must arrive in my program country on the designated date for group quarantine to begin.
- No travel will be allowed outside the program country during my program dates. If I travel outside of the program country during the program dates, it is grounds for my immediate removal from the program.
- I must abide by local health and program partner regulations.
- I must abide by all quarantines, curfews, and group gathering limits imposed by local governmental authorities. My movement within the program country may be restricted.
- While our program partners strive to provide in-person learning, hybrid and/or remote learning remains a possibility.
- CGE strongly recommends against post-program travel due to the increased risks of quarantines outside my program country. CGE does not have the ability to support me outside the official program dates.
I have read and I agree to the above Fall 2021 Community Standards. My signature below affirms my voluntary decision to participate in the Study Abroad Program of CSB/SJU.
Name of Participant Date